Quiz - Rule One Twenty
- Where was the hospital that Curt was first taken to?
San Jose, California
- Where was the commercial passenger airplane flying to before it was destroyed by the Agency?
- What does Rule One Twenty Mean?
There is a one in twenty chance that during the commission of an Agency murder committed in an urban setting that an innocent bystander(s) will need to also be murdered.
- How does Curt infiltrate the Agency Building?
He poses as a photocopy technician
- Who prevents the Agency from finding Curt?
Lt. Colonel Diane Klein
- Which character betrays both Curt and Melody pretending to help them out?
- How is Drakeson assassinated at the New Bay Meadows Race track?
An Agent poisons his bloody Mary drink.
- How did Curt first learn about the existence of the Agency?
Using his surveillance cameras, Curt watches two agents spying on his neighbor.
- How did Curt’s house blow up?
While smoking a cigarette, Curt accidentally causes a gas leak explosion on the kitchen stove.
- Why did Lt. Colonel Diane Klein help Curt?
She blames the Agency for killing her niece. She doesn’t understand how the Agency could have allowed her niece to be a passenger on the plane knowing that they were going to destroy it.